Expiry date : Saturday, January 26, 2008
With its environmentally friendly and innovative technologies, ALSTOM is a global leader in
power generation and rail transport. The Group employs more than 65.000 people in over
70 countries. PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia, being part of ALSTOM Power,
is now seeking highly qualified professionals who can work in team and willing to be
stationed in our Surabaya office to fill the following positions:
(Code: EHS Engineer - Your Name)
To support EHS Manager for addressing all EHS requirements from customer, corporate/
sector/ business, as well as statutory & regulatory in PT. APESI procedures & monitoring its
implementation. This position is essential also for ensuring the company compliance to
the said requirements, start from the tender phase and during the project execution.
Successful candidate should has the following qualifications:
• Diploma or Polytechnic Degree in Engineering, EHS background is more preferred.
• Minimum 2 years related work experience in EHS field in the same position.
• Familiar and have working knowledge with EHS specifications, e.g. SMK3, OHSAS 18001,
ISO 14001, Customer (oil & gas, mining, as reference) & local statutory/ regulatory, AK3
certificate holder is more preferred.
• Familiar and have working experience on EHS auditing skills.
• Computer literacy is mandatory.
• English proficiency both spoken and written.
• Ability to perform presentation and provide communication tools for EHS deployment.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for this position
by sending an application letter and up to date CV to the address stated below or by email.
Application should be received no later than two weeks after the publication of this
advertisement. Please indicate the position code in the application letter and on the upper
left of the envelope.
Human Resources Department
PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia
PO BOX. 1655 SB 60016
idsub.recruitment@ power.alstom. com