Employment Opportunities at ConocoPhillips
We have a job opening for immediate employment.
Responsible for the implementation of integrated project planning system within the
Projects group using Primavera planning software packages. This position will ensure that
schedules for each phase of the projects from preliminary engineering through to start-up
are established fully and integrated with the respective Projects Group and departments.
Prepare & obtain approval of the Projects Schedule. This will entail interfacing & collating
information from respective project teams and departments. Provide project
administrative function as needed with regards to monthly reports, MOM and
establishment of various related project procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering with min. 8 years experience in the establishment of
project schedules, planning and status reporting in oil and gas projects, from preliminary
engineering through detail engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, hook-up
• Customer Oriented and Organization: coordinate with various disciplines to insure
compatibility with all interface areas of the project.
• Computer Skill: computerized planning packages in particular, Primavera. Other software
package such as MS Project and knowledge of other software packages are advantageous.
• Proactive and Self Starter; inquisitive to identify what needs to be done.
Responsible for Projects Department Project Cost Estimate:
1) Establishing the proper cost estimate method, deliverables, and format;
2) Coordinating the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Organization Breakdown
3) Setting Project Cost Contingency and escalation;
4) Perform Cost Risk Analysis and set up Project cost scenario;
For clarification, the incumbent does not perform project finance and accounting activities.
This is also not an entry level position.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering with Min. 8 (eight) years experience with high degree of
experience with routine cost estimating methods such as quantity surveying, MTO
summaries, unit costing, factoring, contingency allotment, total cost validation by
benchmarking against historical data.
• Must have a good knowledge and familiar with applied engineering code of standard.
• Must be able to read and interpret engineering design & specification, and
constructions/ installation plan, to project cost and schedule.
• Familiarity with cost control data bases; such as JobPROMS, MS-ACCESS, FoxPro, etc.
• Experience with SAP is highly desirable but not mandatory.
• Expertise with common and most up to date spreadsheet applications such EXCEL, and
know how to transfer data between various information applications. Incumbent must be
able to demonstrate the expertise to work with functions, macros, pivot table, and MS
EXCEL data management features.
• High degree of experience with using Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Standard
Codes of Account (SCOA).
• Experience with reconciling VOWD estimates with commitments and actual costs plus
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your
application and CV to:
RSCJakartaRecruitme nt@conocophillip s.com
This posting will be closed on 18 January 2008. Only very short-listed candidates will be
contacted for further process.