Closing date : Saturday, January 19, 2008
PT. McDermott Indonesia, a leader in the field of Engineering and Construction for
offshore Oil and Gas Industry, specializing in design, fabrication, installation and overall
construction management of sophisticated marine Engineering Projects, would like to
invite qualified and experienced applicants to be assigned to its Jakarta Accounting
Department for the position of:
SENIOR PROJECT ACCOUNTANT
• Knowledge of construction accounting.
• Responsible for customer invoicing, monitoring of accounts receivables and resolve
issues, if any.
• Work with project procurement / subcontracts managers to report project commitments.
• Work directly with project managements and cost controls to report cost and review
project financial estimates.
• Review and analyze costs charged to project.
• Actively Interface with statutory, internal auditors and be aware of SOX requirements.
• Timely preparation and analysis of monthly / quarterly / yearly management reports.
• Essential : Degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
• Desirable : Professional qualification (CPA / CA / ACCA).
• At least 10 years experience working as an accountant in the oil and gas industry.
• Proficient in interpreting contract commercial terms.
• Strong communication skill, both in English and Indonesian.
• Successful candidate should possess strong interpersonal skill, have the ability to work
in a team, be self motivated, independent, familiar with working under pressure, interact
with senior managers & customer and have leadership qualities.
Application detailing experience and educational / professional qualifications, with a
recent photograph (4x6 cm) should be submitted within 10 days to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
PO. BOX 1428/JKT - JAKARTA 12940
E-mail : JakartaHRD@mcdermot t.com