Closing date : Tuesday, January 29, 2008
OGS Resources Private Limited is a Singapore-based Global Staffing Company specializing
in Recruitment, Headhunting, Contract Manpower and Consulting Services for the Oil and
Gas Industry. Its Management and Human Resources team have been actively engaged for
decades in the oil and gas industry. The Company has the strong technical recruitment
and HR management experience and the consolidated financial position that enable it to
be a fully reliable partner for both Major Clients and the industrys top Petroleum
One of the Companys Major Clients in the Middle East is urgently seeking competent and
dedicated specialized engineers, experienced in Oil and Gas industry, in the following
Process Development Engineer
Directly support the Development and Implementation of the Company Management
System assisting process owners with the production of CMS documentation. This is
• Promoting knowledge of the structure of the CMS and strategy for delivering process
• Assisting with production of text based key process definitions (level 2) and detailed
swim lane flowcharts (level 3)
• Ensuring consistency of quality and ensuring sub-processes and interfaces correctly
relate to one another
• Support development of training material and coordinate training delivery.
• Must have experience of management systems development, procedure writing and
flowchart development (5 years minimum).
• Must be familiar with processes related to an oil and gas operator.
• Well organized and able to work effectively with others, and also to train others.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good knowledge of typical computer software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e mail
etc.) and familiarity with flow charting databases.
To apply please visit:
Or send your complete resume under MS Word Format by email to: